Friday, July 9, 2010

3 Fun iPhone Games to Play

I've had my iPhone for over a year now, and I love the apps on the phone. There's no better way for me to pass the time now, whether I'm riding on the train or waiting for an appointment to begin. These provide hours of fun and some of the games are simply addicting. While there are thousands available for download, some are for free and others require some money for purchase. I generally like to stick with free games, so the three games that I mention here will all be free ones. Anyway, here are my favorite three iPhone games.

1. Paper toss. This is a really fun game that requires you to throw a piece of paper into a garbage while inside an office. It sounds simple in nature, and it is, but it's really challenging too. With three levels, you can determine the distance from the garbage and the strength of a fan that's blowing the paper in different directions.

2. ESPN's Cameraman. This is a great game that's just like the photo hunt game you've probably played in bars. Playing against a timer, you must recognize the differences in two pictures before the timer runs out. It's incredibly fun.

3. Scramble. This game is just like Boggle, only you can play it online against over 100 people all at once. I love the idea of competing against others, which makes this game extremely addicting once you take the pride factor into consideration.

Try these out if you're looking for new games!

Hiking Boots Online Shop George Foreman Grill